Friday, October 21, 2011

S is for stunning...


As I stood looking out over the beautiful city of Santa Barbara from the tower in the courthouse building, I had to wonder why I ever stopped reading Sue Grafton novels.  In case you aren’t familiar, Sue Grafton is the author of the alphabet series of murder mysteries set in Santa Teresa, the fictional Santa Barbara.  I supposed I drifted away from them because there are so many books and so little time, but now having had the great opportunity to spend time in that beautiful courthouse in that beautiful city, I think I will try to figure out which letter I left off with and go back and catch up with the series.  
Now was I on N or O…or maybe P??


Looking out over the roofs of Santa Barbara from the Courthouse Tower.

Water, framed properly.

Need a pay phone
Press *20


My well-traveled hat taking a much needed rest in the women's restroom.

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love the beautiful red-tiled roofs! very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love that style of roof... so pretty! Awesome sky in the 1st image, too

happy weekend =)

Debbie said...

super stunning!! that first one is wow and i love the simplicity of the last one!!

have a wonderful weekend!!

Barbara Franceschini said...

lovely shots! in particular the second one!!


My photoblog: http://photographyforpassion.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

Another great series. I really like the hat on the table. I am left wondering about the man who wore it.

magda said...

Wonderful photos Barbara!!!
I hope your hat to make lots of trips!
Many greetings

Stratoz said...

got to love those red roofs, stunning indeed.