1) I am sure enjoying falling into autumn. We are a far way from peak here where we live but the trees are turning and it is just beautiful. I love it and the little fall tidbits.
2) One morning when I had to get up early, I walked Olive the pug down to the pond. The air was pretty chilly but the pond water was still warmish. So the result was a nice mist rising off the pond.
3) Can you believe it? I signed up with Twitter again. I swore I wouldn’t do it but one night I wanted to respond to something while we were watching a Red Sox game and I couldn’t because I wasn’t on Twitter. Now, I can tweet baseball to my heart’s content but I haven’t felt strongly enough about anything to tweet about it. Another of life’s lost opportunities…
4) I’ve been going to water aerobics at the Y with a friend this week. The jury is out as to whether or not I will become a water aerobics fan. For one thing, it starts too darn early in the morning and for another thing, you have to get into the water. I have to admit, though, that it feels kind of good while I’m in there, but the minute I leave the pool I feel like I’ve gained 85 pounds.
5) Olive is still in the running on the TripAdvisor Facebook thing. Here’s the link if you want to stop by: https://www.facebook.com/TripAdvisor?v=app_448952861833126&rest=1 No pressure from either Olive or me. Voting ends on the 30th. This link takes you to the home page for this contest. If you click on "View Entries" and then click on the drop down menu "Sort by," you'll see "total votes." Once you go there, you will see the running pug in all her glory.