I got lucky on Monday when Carrie and I went out to Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory. I came home with fence pictures. The first was a shot taken inside of Magic Wings, the second was taken at Historic Deerfield, a living museum in (duh!) Deerfield, Massachusetts and the third is on a country road close to the museum in Deerfield.
My Random 5
1) My son Evan is not done reading the third book the A Song of Fire and Ice series (aka The Game of Thrones) by George R. R. Martin. I am itching to get my hands on that book. Read faster, kid!!
2) I have decided to start a 365 project on my birthday this year, which is June 25, and have started a notebook of ideas. A 365 project is a photo a day for a year, in case you aren’t familiar. I will be posting them on my Flickr site. Any suggestions from any of you would be most appreciated.
I will definitely not be doing self-portraits.
3) Friends of ours are having a house concert this evening and we’re going. The musicians are called “MagicalStrings.” It is a group of harp and dulcimer players. That’s something different for a Friday night!
4) I hate iTunes! Why do they have to make things so difficult? Can you say "necessary evil?"
5) Greg and I went to the Red Sox game last night. It wasn’t a nice night and the game wasn’t very good but I still love baseball. We were in Boston twice in one week. That may be a first for me since I quit working there.