|Taken in February, here is the little sun worshiper.|
|Cheers! Hoping you all have a great weekend!|
My Random Five:
1) Greg and I had lunch in Boston today. We met his cousin Carol from Indiana who was in town on business. We did this before a few years ago but none of us could remember when.
Yes, folks, memory is the first thing to go.
2) Our pug Olive seems to have spring fever. In spite of the fact that it is not that warm out yet, she insists on lying out in the sun on the deck for a few minutes a day. I have to admire her optimism.
3) I am very happy that baseball season has started. I love baseball. I am now a Boston Red Sox fan but haven’t always been because I grew up in southern Ohio. I am still a Cincinnati Reds fan though. Fortunately, the two are not mutually exclusive unless some day they manage to meet up again in the World Series. Then I am in a pickle.
4) I went to see and hear Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa, last week with a bunch of friends. She was at the Hanover Theater in Worcester, MA. It was an enjoyable evening.
5) And speaking of food, it’s pork chops on the grill, rice and spinach for dinner tonight. Quick and easy!