1) Have you ever noticed that many people don’t know to use an apostrophe? There is a restaurant we go to often and like a lot. The food is good and reasonably priced. The wait staff is friendly and efficient. In general, I have no complaint. They have a specials menu that they print weekly. Whoever puts it together just doesn’t know how to use an apostrophe. I’ve been collecting these little gaffes. Today they were serving a “French Dip sandwich with fries & a side of auju’s.” One day not long ago, they had “Spinach & Artichoke Rangoon’s.” They’ve also served “Korean Taco’s (5) served with Pineapple Dipping Sauce” and, on the children’s menu, they have “Virgin Colada’s; Daquiri’s and Shirley Temples.” Oh, my…
2) Yesterday, I went out in the yard to find something for my Flickr 365. I found a few dead and dried up flowers. I am not sure what is so appealing to me about such things, but I managed to use them two days in a row.
3) It’s apple season here in Central Massachusetts. Here is what I did to celebrate. These beauties are Honeycrisps. They are a good apple to eat with cheese.
4) Well, who am I kidding?! I would probably eat darn near anything if there were cheese involved.
5) We are having a nice warm spell right now, but I am prepared for the winter. I just finished crocheting this warm shawl. I have found over the years that if my neck is warm, I am warm. This will help.