Monday, October 12, 2015

Finding the New Normal…

A little over a week ago, my husband Greg became quite ill.  He had been battling a couple of things, but it seems everything came to a head on Monday morning at 1 am and we made a trip to the Emergency Room.  He remains in the hospital at this point while the doctors try to figure out what’s going on.  While he is there, I am a little bit lost in Limbo and my powers of concentration seem to have gone on vacation.  So, long story short, I am going to be taking a little break from my blog until the dust settles and we find our new normal.


My best to all of you who have been following me through these years.  I hope to be back before too long.


13 comments:

MadSnapper said...

sorry to hear this, we will be waiting. i am having issues with myself and my brother and our dog baby... fully understand the brain not in gear

eileeninmd said...

Hello Barbara, sending my prayers and get well wishes to your hubby! I understand the need for a blogging break, take care.

RobertN said...

Get well soon!
All the best!

Deanna said...

My prayers are with you and your husband as you begin this new journey. I hope you will be back soon with good news.

Pamela Gordon said...

I am so sorry to hear this Barb, and hope the doctors can discern what's going on with Greg's health. Take care. Praying for you both.
Pam

TexWisGirl said...

hoping all will be well. keep the faith.

Brian King said...

Sorry to hear that! I hope they figure it out and your husband makes a full recovery.

The Furry Gnome said...

Many people will be thinking of you.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you, Greg and your family, Barbara. The uncertainty is surely the worst and most anxious time. We hope there will be some better news and a full recovery. Take good care of yourself as well.

Rose said...

Sorry to hear this...I hope he recovers soon. Times like this are so hard. We went through something in 2005 where the doctors were sure scratching their heads wondering what was wrong...it ended up being some of his meds. But he was in the hospital 5 days, and took him forever to find his strength.

RobertN said...

My prayers are with you and your husband!
Best regards!

슬롯커뮤니티 said...

슬롯커뮤니티

Eli Norris said...

Treat Assignment Help providing plagiarism free CourseWork Help online in Australia online at reasonable price. We have 24/7 Customer live support where you can discuss about your troubles with our specialized writers. We pioneer the custom writing industry due to the flair and subject expertise of our pool of writers who promise to deliver 100% plagiarism-free papers.