1) Spring green is the only way I can describe the way it looks outside my window. Birds are singing and the sun is shining. And the pollen is bearing down on me like a semi-truck.
2) Greg is off at a motorcycle rally for the weekend and I am holding down the fort. Here are two things we don’t have in common: motorcycles and photography. I have absolutely no interest in two wheeled vehicles and I am pretty sure he doesn’t give a hoot about shutter speed.
Maybe that is the secret to a long marriage.
3) When Greg goes away for any length of time, Olive decides that his side of the bed is there for her to lounge around in and she makes the most of it. That is, until it gets a little chilly. This morning, she ended up under the covers leaning on me. Dogs!
4) I went to get a haircut yesterday but it seems my hair didn’t grow much since it was last cut. So my hairdresser just trimmed it up a little around the ears and sent me on my merry way. No charge.
That was nice.
5) I think this is so cool! My daughter Carrie’s photo is one of the #FlickrFriday picks this week and is on the Flickr Blog. It’s the second photo, by the way. Ironically, the subject is Glorious Morning and she would be the first to tell you that she is not a morning person. Still, it’s a great photo and I am proud of her creativity. Here’s the link: http://blog.flickr.net/en/2013/05/16/flickrfriday-glorious-morning/
LINKING TO A RURAL JOURNAL'S