1) Since this is random day, I am heading back to Norway. These are some pics I took at the Norwegian Folkmuseum in Oslo. I enjoyed the museum a lot. We live in a town with a similar museum. Ours is called Old Sturbridge Village (OSV). It’s a living museum depicting life in a New England town in the 1830s. It’s a great place to take a little ramble and I don’t go there often enough. I should get myself over there as soon as the schools go back into session.
2) OSV was so crowded today that they had to use auxiliary parking and bus people to the museum. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen OSV that crowded since we’ve lived here (over 28 years), but I’m not so good about remembering stuff like that. Regardless, I love the fact that they are so crowded.
3) Another place that was crowded today was the new FroYo place in town, “Sweet Kiwi.” That place has been rocking since it opened two or three weeks ago. My son Evan and I checked it out today. Two thumbs up.
4) Whenever we go down on Main Street on a busy day, I complain that it’s impossible to make a left turn in this town. I usually say, “We’re going to be here for the rest of our lives” just before things clear up enough for me to get the heck out of the parking lot. It seems to work.
5) Last night on the news, our weather guy said that the weed pollen count in Boston was extreme. That was a light bulb moment. I thought I was coming down with a cold. Now I think it must be allergies. In any case, whatever will cause the weed pollen to lessen will be my new BFF because I’m getting very cranky.