Monday, December 27, 2010

Timing is Everything…


In photography, as in life, timing is everything.  My timing was a bit off these last few days as some bug came and got me on Christmas night and sent me to bed with an upset stomach and the shivers.  Fortunately, it only lasted the typical 24 hours or so and I am back up and around.  But I was very disappointed.  Christmas night has traditionally been our family game night when everyone takes great delight in watching me lose. This year the game was “Guesstimation.”  As nice as it is to see the family happy, this year I was unable to participate.

Well, I’m “a day late and a dollar short” and “better late than never” more times than not.  My timing is often off when it comes to photography as it is in life.  That’s why most of my better photos are of things that stand still and are willing to wait for me.  But I’ve gotten lucky a few times and here are some of those…


The Peanut Thief

Bronson Arroyo


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh wow, I don't know if I've seen the squirrel one, very cool!

And of course, the foot one. One of my favorites, still.