I jumped into my Way Back Machine yesterday and went back to Santa Barbara, California, and there abouts where Greg and I spent some time in 2011. I found five random pics from California that I liked and decided to post them today. For no particular reason other than I just kind of felt like it.
To go along with the five random photos, I'm also hooking up with Random 5 Friday at A Rural Journal. Thanks, Nancy!
1) I was cruising around Pinterest the other day and saw one of my flickr pics pinned. It was a photo I took of some tile work in Morocco. At first I didn't realize it was mine and thought, “Oh, someone else has been there. That’s cool.” Then I realized it was me who had been there. I don’t mind that someone pinned my pic, but it’s just kind of funny to see it there pinned by a complete stranger.
2) It felt a lot like spring here today.
3) Until the day I die, I will never understand why women wear stiletto heels.
4) When I write, I almost always finish my sentences. When I talk, I have a heck of a time finishing a sentence. What’s up with that?
5) I stayed up too late reading last night but I finished my book, Black Seconds by Karin Fossum. I enjoyed it. I also enjoyed watching Syracuse U beat Indiana in the NCAA Men’s Basketball tournament, which is really why I was up so late. Go Orange!